Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Leaves, Leaves and more Leaves

I am so excited for the day that I don't have rake leaves. They keep falling and falling and it feels like it will never end. But I do have to brag our grass is green and not even a brown spot yet... Actually, it looks a little akward with the dried up brown leaves falling with this gorgeous green grass. (good job on the fertilizing babe) The girls wanted me to take some pictures of them so here you go......









Hailee, loves to play in the leaves she actually is a good helper raking all the leaves into a big piles. I'm pretty sure it's not to help mom. It's for, as Hailee says "Cannon Ball"

Wait a Minute this can't be, Kennedy.... is that you? Look everyone, Kennedy can work it's a miracle. It's a joke, she will get out of doing about everything that fits into the work catagory her excuses are my legs hurt, i'm tired, I have a knot in my leg, my stomach hurts, my arms are broken, I can't it to hard the list could go on for days.
Taylor
Last but not least, we have the clean freak, heaven forbid if we get a little leaves on our clothes. As Taylor say's "Mom it has germs I don't want to touch it." So this picture describe her to the T. A few leaves will do.


2 comments:

Leanne said...

I love blogging, I can't believe that is the twins and your baby!!! It doesn't seem possible that they are all that big. those are great pic's of the kids.
stock-ya-later,
leanne

Shannon said...

I am SO stealing your song!!!! I love it :)

Shannon