Monday, December 31, 2007

We Made it

We made it!!! We have already had our first Hospital/emergancy experience. Kennedy woke up screaming on Wednesday night (the day we got to Montana) Her foot was hot, red and swollen. I took here to the ER and her tempature was 104. They thought she had Cellulitis but found out later she had Staph and MARSA. They gave her IV antibodics and now she is just on oral antibodics for 10 days, she is doing much better. I just have to laugh because the last time I came up here my Wheel fell off the car and this time we were in the hospital. Since then life has been going well. We are moved into the apartment it's nice and cozy for the time being. I will keep you posted on how everything is going when I get a chance.

1 comments:

Leanne said...

hey Cortnee,
How is Montana? Are you guys still alive up there. I check your blog a couple of times a week. How is settling in going? When you get a minute drop me an email or I'll just keep checking the blog.
See Ya,
Leanne D.