Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dumb and Dumber

13 years ago was our first date, Valentines Day. I was going to school at WSU and our professor decided that we didn’t need class so I went home early. Steve, finally decided that he liked me. He went to my health class, but I wasn’t there. He had tracked me down and brought me a dozen roses and took me to dinner to Galaxy with chocolate coke, then we went to the new release movie “Dumb and Dumber.” and the rest is history.................
We have been married for 11 years, I have an awesome husband and 3 beautiful girls. I couldn’t ask for anything more.
Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

Leanne said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
love from the
Dunford's.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Congrats on your first date anniversary! You guys have only been married about 2 years longer than us. Hope you have a great Valentines Day and we will see you tomorrow night!