
Saturday
This weekend we had a lot of fun. We had Jake and Chelsie's kids while they went fishing. We took all 6 kids and went Easter Egg hunting, first we went to a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt which the kids had got lots of candy and fun little toys. Then we went to the Egg Hunt at the park which was a mad house. They had it all divided up between ages so Steve took half and I had the other half. When the Buzzer went off all you could see is kids running and screaming trying to get as many Easter Eggs as they can. It lasted for about 30 seconds and it was done. After the Easter Egg hunt they had different activities the BMX bikers were doing stunts, big blow up toys the kids could play on and a big rock wall. We were all so tired from the night before with the big Slumber party at the apartment that we came home and had to take a rest.
Sunday
The Easter Bunny brought the girls some candy and one toy. Hailee finally got her Transformer (the weapon one, I don't know his name), Taylor had got Mini's Little Pet Shop (swimming pool one, that came with a Sea Horse, seal and a whale) and Kennedy got a little dog with a little purse to carry her dog in she is calling it "Shiver" she said "look Mom, I got a dog and I don't want you to get rid of it. (I wonder why?)
We had a great Easter Sunday!!!! After Church we went to dinner at Jake and Chelsie's house with some friends, we took all the kids Kite flying over at the park, when we got back the guys of course were talking about Hunting (normal conversation) but we did remind them who took home the biggest fish.......
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Created by est. 1996 at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thats right! Now I just have to go hunting with Jake so I can shoot the biggest deer also! Ha, Ha! Thank you so much for watching the kids! That was the funnest day I have had in a long time! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Chelsie always seems to catch the biggest fish. It's not fair. I am glad you guys had a good Easter. We need to get together more often and let the kids play. If you ever need a sitter I am here.
Post a Comment