Monday, March 31, 2008

WHAT A DAY!!!

What a day last night and today was. Last night (Sunday) Hailee and Taylor were watching the Transformers cartoon in their room. Hailee comes in our bedroom about 10:00 pm crying her eyes were all swollen up with tears just dripping down her face she could not even talk. I asked her what was going on and she said I should have not watched it. What I asked? Hailee then said “They killed Octamis Prime” Then Taylor comes in the room she is crying also. I can't believe my kids are crying over Transformers the cartoon that came out in the 1980's. And the other question, what are they doing in their room watching a movie past 8:00pm? Those little rascals snuck the portable DVD player in their room. After 1 hour of crying and settling them down we finally got to sleep.
3:00am Taylor had a nightmare so she slept on the floor in our room. We woke up and got ready for school no food for breakfast, so I gave them a turkey sandwich to eat.
At 1:00pm Kennedy and I were shopping getting some food for this week and I get a phone call from the school. Taylor is sick!!! (At least it's not another bomb threat like last week) so I went picked her up.
As the day went on the girls wanted for dinner Tatar tot casserole, so I put it all together turned the oven on waited. 20 minutes it should be done right? It wasn't even brown or hot so I put the timer on for 10 more min; looked again and same thing, finally 20 more minutes went by and realized that when I was cleaning the kitchen I turned the oven off. Finally after 1 hour 30 min our dinner was ready. I am hoping that tonight’s bedtime and tomorrow school day go a little bit better....

2 comments:

Gertsch Family said...

That is so funny they were in their room watching transformers!Hope you are having a better day:)Kids are the best you never know what to expect.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Yucky! I hope that the last few days have been better. Those sneaky little girls!