Soooo...you're having fun without us huh? Looks like one heck of a time and everybody is having a blast! Even Hailee is having fun without her two front teeth! I never saw such a cute girl!! Except Taylor and Kennedy, of course! Grandma's special girls.
Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us...
At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive.
211 degrees can serve a purpose but 212 degrees has the '1 degree' where
seemingly small things can make a difference. -Sam Parker-
*Pause and Reflect-deeper! *Put a smile in the path of a complaint! *Practice kindness! *While driving let someone take cuts in front of you! *Step out of your comfort zone! *Do something unexpected for a friend or family member *Or come up with some of your own.
5 comments:
Soooo...you're having fun without us huh? Looks like one heck of a time and everybody is having a blast! Even Hailee is having fun without her two front teeth! I never saw such a cute girl!! Except Taylor and Kennedy, of course! Grandma's special girls.
Grandma and Grandpa up the hill!
You're girls have gotten so big since the last time I saw them at a soccer game! They are all so adorable! Looks like they had lots of fun swimming!
Cute pics! Can't wait to see you guys!
It's VERY hot here in Utah........I wish I was splashing in the pool with you!!
Love you lots and lots.
Gramma G
Hey,
Looks like fun in the sun. How are all of you?
Leanne
Post a Comment