Wow! What a home! And the back yard is beautiful too! I love what you've done to the kids play area... How did you get the deer to look so real, I wonder??? LOL... So very cool... Only in our dreams! We are so happy for you!
WOW!!! What a beautiful place!! What's on top of that huge rock mtn? Can you climb it? Prety cool!! I was feeling luck to have deer walking through our back yard; but sleeping under the tramp??!!?!? WAY to cool. Congratulations girlfriend!
The house is beautiful....we are so happy for you. Next time we come up there, we'll have to have another movie night and a cook out on the new fire pit. We love you Gramma, Grampa Gertsch, Amber and T
Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us...
At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive.
211 degrees can serve a purpose but 212 degrees has the '1 degree' where
seemingly small things can make a difference. -Sam Parker-
*Pause and Reflect-deeper! *Put a smile in the path of a complaint! *Practice kindness! *While driving let someone take cuts in front of you! *Step out of your comfort zone! *Do something unexpected for a friend or family member *Or come up with some of your own.
9 comments:
Cortnee, it's GORGEOUS!!! Are you sooo excited? I wish we lived close enough to come visit
Wow! What a home! And the back yard is beautiful too! I love what you've done to the kids play area... How did you get the deer to look so real, I wonder??? LOL... So very cool... Only in our dreams! We are so happy for you!
WOW!!! What a beautiful place!! What's on top of that huge rock mtn? Can you climb it? Prety cool!! I was feeling luck to have deer walking through our back yard; but sleeping under the tramp??!!?!? WAY to cool. Congratulations girlfriend!
The house looks great and like you are getting all settled. We can't wait for the girl party tomorrow night. See ya then!
I'm so glad you are in the new place. I love the back yard! (I like the music you added on to your blog:)
We love your mansion and being able to enjoy movies ON THE BIG SCREEN!
Love the house! We have had some fun parties with your big screen and fire pit:)
The house is beautiful....we are so happy for you. Next time we come up there, we'll have to have another movie night and a cook out on the new fire pit. We love you
Gramma, Grampa Gertsch, Amber and T
Post a Comment