Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Club


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the club is a bunch of cute girls around the neighborhood but none are as cute as our Taylor,Hailee, and Ken. Glad you guys are having so much fun when you're not in school!!!! Keep on riding......

Grandma and Grandpa up the hill

Anonymous said...

Looks like the club is a bunch of cute girls around the neighborhood but none are as cute as our Taylor,Hailee, and Ken. Glad you guys are having so much fun when you're not in school!!!! Keep on riding......

Grandma and Grandpa up the hill

buildingburkmemories said...

I love good neighborhoods like that, When we lived in Idaho falls that is how it was, All the children got together and rode bikes and that is when mercedi learned how to ride a bike at the age four with out training wheels, I was quite surprised on that as well. Also fun pic of the b-day party

Rich & Jackie said...

I want to be a member!!!But.....I don't have a bike...hmmmm