Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us...
At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive.
211 degrees can serve a purpose but 212 degrees has the '1 degree' where
seemingly small things can make a difference. -Sam Parker-
*Pause and Reflect-deeper! *Put a smile in the path of a complaint! *Practice kindness! *While driving let someone take cuts in front of you! *Step out of your comfort zone! *Do something unexpected for a friend or family member *Or come up with some of your own.
5 comments:
I get so excited everytime I watch that preview...only a few more days! Plus, I could really use some kidless girl time :) Can't Wait!
Yeah! I'm so excited! We are going to have so much fun. No more crafting:)
So what did you think? I had a great time girls night out with my sister, but was let down totally with the movie.
SO..what did you think? I thought it was good, but just didn't do the book justice!!
I can't believe I still haven't seen it AND that I missed girls night! Darn it anyway!
Post a Comment