With a couple of blisters on our feet, exhausted and a plane delay at the SLC airport. We made it home on Christmas Night. The next few days we recouped, laying around and playing their new Christmas gift. "Wii" and "Wii Fit"
We had a good snow storm the day after Christmas and went sledding. We don't have to many days that we can enjoy the snow since it gets to cold to go outside... We took advantage of it.


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Recoupe
Created by est. 1996 at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
The girls went sledding as well with Jesse pulling them behind the four wheelers they had fun, I comment on your Disney trip post so you can read there. Glad your home and that you had fun.
looks like you guys had a great vacation despite the rain at seaworld.... i hope you still enjoyed sea world- that's one of my fav parks!!
It looks like you all had a fun trip! My girls will be so jealous when they see your blog. Glad you made it home. I broke down and bought Nels a wii too. The kids totally love it. We will have to get together for a wii party.
I can't believe how much your girls have grown since I last saw you guys! How is Montana? Great to be in touch via the blogosphere. Amy
Post a Comment