Ok, I know, I know it's been long time since I have updated my blog. I have been on Facebook reconnecting with friends, High School friends, co-workers and family.
I feel like there is nothing new with us, but I guess that is because we live our life. What's new?? We now have a dog her name is Shiver #3 somehow the girls just keep on loving the name. I asked them to name the dog something else because Shiver #1 and Shiver #2 didn't last to long at our house. I do have to admit she is a really good well behaved dog (she knows) She is a Mini Dauchsaund. (We always come back to those little wieners)...
The girls are loving school and are doing very well I have both Hailee and Taylor in the same class this year and they seem like they really like having each other. Yes, they are even getting LOVE NOTES from the boys. I even found one that said "I love you so much and I want to kiss you" I set the girls straight and said NO KISSING or I will come to school and pounce on those boys (I think I have them scared.) Both Hailee and Taylor were in a school play Taylor was one of the 3 little pigs and Hailee was one of the 3 men in a tub. It was really a cute play.
Kennedy, really loves school she does so much better learning from a teacher, because she doesn't listen to me. We are very thankful that she loves school and doing well. Again, we have to keep the boys off of her also: 3 boys say they have huge crushes on her. I met one of them on the snow hill at school one day. Kennedy said "Mom, this is the boy that has a crush on me and he says he wants to kiss me on the playground and I told him I can't kiss until I am 24, my mom said" That a girl, looks like she does listen after all.
Christmas was FANTASIC! We headed down to Utah on Wednesday afternoon Dec. 23 during the winter storm, only 2 1/2 hours of gripping onto the door handle for dear life. We made it passed the storm and the rest of the 6 hours were dry roads which was nice to have feeling back into my fingers. It was a relaxful vacation and it was so nice to be with both of our families during the holidays. Our trip was short and sweet and left early Sunday morning to get back to enjoy the Christmas break while Steve went to work. The girls and I shopped till we dropped we went to see a couple of movies and just hung out enjoying being home together, staying up late and sleeping in.
More to come....
Friday, January 1, 2010
FORGOT THE BLOG
Created by est. 1996 at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I found my long lost friend Cortnee. I have often thought about you and wondered how you and your family were doing. In fact this year I even sent you a Christmas card but apparently sent it to the wrong address, I sent it to an address in North Ogden and Nicole told me you are in Montana. What took you and your family to Montana? Your girls are ADORABLE! How old are your girls? What happened you got all the girls and I got all the boys! How are your parents, are they still living in North Ogden? I would love to keep in touch with you, I have not yet ventured onto facebook...I know I am a bit slow. However, here is my blog:
http://herlehyfamily.blogspot.com/
e-mail:
mherlehy29@comcast.net
Take care!
Keri
Post a Comment