The School year is coming to an end... Wow, how time flies bye! Not sure if I am ready for this "growning up." Is there any way to FREEZE time?
I remember a lady from my work would tell me when Hailee and Taylor were born. She told me to "hold on the your little girls and don't BLINK because they will grown up faster than you know it." I looked at her and said "WHATEVER, this is hard and I want the girls to start waking, talking, school and ect. I wanted them have them to grow up FAST, because I am not into this BABY STAGE."
I have BLINKED and they are growing up right infront of me and I didn't even know it. I guess in my eyes I still remember all three of them as little babies and they just have stayed there, until I see their school pictures and had to pinch myself... I guess it's just like me "just right out of High School" Some how we have all grown up... The girls are in All Day School 2nd grade and Kindergarten, not exactly sure how that all happend... Wow, I can't believe it!
Don't get me wrong I have LOVED every stage of our girls life.
I love driving the girls and taking them school every morning, walking around the loop before they line up by the outside door to go into their classroom and giving them a High Five before they head into school. I have enjoyed voluneering in their classes finding out who their friends are, who they sit by, how they are doing in school, knowing the teachers personally and helping the teachers with projects for the class and meeting other Moms. The BEST part is I get lots of HUGS from all the kids from their classes and get to hear Miss Cortnee all day long (I feel like the POPULAR one...LOL) The other thing is- I am learing all the "RULES" that I never listened to when I was in school... You know all the MATH, NOUNS, VERBS all that stuff that "why do we have to learn all this, we will never have to use it.... Well I am using it and sometimes doing the algebra in 2nd grade- I have to cheat and look at the teachers book...
I pick the girls up everyday from school which is the next BEST part of the day. Kenendy, gets out first and runs to me everyday, hugs me and I pick her up and she gives me a little kiss and off she goes to chase Kyle and Ryan (twins) that are in her class that she has the "HOTS" for.
Hailee and Taylor comes out a couple minutes later... comes running a little hug from them drop their backpacks by my feet and off they go playing tag with some of their friends.
I am ready for summer; to relax, swim, camp, trips, parks, zoo, sleep in, drive inn movies, lunch in the park, slip and slid, ride bikes, run, hike, sleep on the tramp, movies, warm air, soccer camp, volleyball camp, parades, hanging out with friends, Utah with grandma's and grandpa's, we have lots to do this summer!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Getting Close...
Created by est. 1996 at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Your sweet thoughts brought tears to my eyes.
well explains where you have been lately! beautiful pictures cort!
Post a Comment