Well I would have to say the temple setting would be one of my favorite things this season as well. How was disney land and christmas, I hope you all had a lot of fun, I like your family pic, but its kind of dark, you can't really see it. Any how I hope you have a happy new year. Well have to get together and let the girls play. take care Eliabeth
Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us...
At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive.
211 degrees can serve a purpose but 212 degrees has the '1 degree' where
seemingly small things can make a difference. -Sam Parker-
*Pause and Reflect-deeper! *Put a smile in the path of a complaint! *Practice kindness! *While driving let someone take cuts in front of you! *Step out of your comfort zone! *Do something unexpected for a friend or family member *Or come up with some of your own.
6 comments:
Mine too.
Temple Square is so beautiful with all the lights. We used to go there when we were down at BYU. What are you guys up to today?
Too bad we don't have anywhere that awesome to go look at lights. I bet you miss that:(
Beautiful pictures! one of my favorites as well!
Well I would have to say the temple setting would be one of my favorite things this season as well. How was disney land and christmas, I hope you all had a lot of fun, I like your family pic, but its kind of dark, you can't really see it. Any how I hope you have a happy new year. Well have to get together and let the girls play. take care Eliabeth
ME TO!!! Great pix! Hoe you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment