"We had a blast"
Who can go to Disneyland without having a set of ears?Kennedy: Jack Sparrow
Taylor: Tinkerbell
Hailee: Pirate Princess
It was hard to leave Disneyland, My Family and the Warm Weather, but it was something we just had to do. The girls couldn't wait to get back at our house to see what Santa Clause left.










2 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun, I can't wait to take our family there, maybe next year, we shall see. But how sad that it rained on you, we have some other friends over here in the metra ward that went to califorina to visit family and they said it was raining, but they were easily picked out of the croud because they just had a sweater on and that was all and the other people were dressed up in winter coats, so I thought that was funny. Any how I love the picks how fun!!!!
We miss you guys! I'm glad we all were able to Disneyland together! Stay warm up there:)
Post a Comment